Revelation Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revelation Roleplay is a friendly online gaming community that spans across Xbox One games. Please contact: AngelBrat75 or Assassin1510 on Xbox One to obtain an introduction before registering to the website.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NEW WEBSITE IS NOW OPEN: revelationroleplay.net PLEASE USE YOUR GAMERTAGS WHEN REGISTERING. SET-UP IS SIMILAR FOR CHARACTER BACKGROUNDS/BANKS AND DMVs. ALL CURRENT MEMBERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR UPDATING INFO ASAP. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

Hunts with Jesus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hesslermike

Hesslermike

Hunts with Jesus Empty
PostSubject: Hunts with Jesus   Hunts with Jesus Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:05 pm

There i was, a place i knew well i had been there many times before but it always felt new my hand in my pocket i felt what i expected a rolled up ball of crumpled bills like always this the harshness of Mexico seemed to drain away in this place the smoke from my cigar wafted upward refracting the light like fire through fog but i knew that what i hunted would not be
scared by this for this was a place for men not a clearing or even a mountain this was a place for men because i hunted the most elusive creature on this earth the prostitute for i am Jesus Gonzales i am the hooker hunter.
Back to top Go down

Hunts with Jesus
Page 1 of 1