Revelation Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revelation Roleplay is a friendly online gaming community that spans across Xbox One games. Please contact: AngelBrat75 or Assassin1510 on Xbox One to obtain an introduction before registering to the website.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NEW WEBSITE IS NOW OPEN: revelationroleplay.net PLEASE USE YOUR GAMERTAGS WHEN REGISTERING. SET-UP IS SIMILAR FOR CHARACTER BACKGROUNDS/BANKS AND DMVs. ALL CURRENT MEMBERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR UPDATING INFO ASAP. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

Kieth's Hunts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xLiving4christx

xLiving4christx

Kieth's Hunts             Empty
PostSubject: Kieth's Hunts    Kieth's Hunts             Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:09 am

MY name is Keith Hawkens I've been hunting in Tall Trees since before i could walk. Its how my family made its living. When i was 7 I went on my first solo hunt. Armed with a .22 rifle, a Bowie knife and my hunting dog Dixie I ventured into Tall Trees alone. I entered at 4 am and the woods was still dark. I moved from tree to tree my target was some Forrest Rabbit. From the times hunting with my dad I knew right where to go. Dixie lead the way and I approached the spot. It was a small clearing south of the Post. nothing had moved into the area yet, so i waited. The sun started to rise over the trees bringing light to the forrest. I could see better now and I caught a glimpse of my first rabbit. A little excited I try to steady my breathing with an old trick my papa taught me. I slowly raised my rifle and breathed in heavily but only allowed half of it to go out. The rabbits kill spot was in my iron sight and i squeezed the trigger. YEAH! I shouted my first rabbit by myself. I quickly rushed to claim my kill. But then Dixie started to bark violently. I was about to learn a verry important lesson of the woods. Protect your kill. Because after the rabbit had died and I skinned it, it reaked of dead meat drawing a hungry pack of wolves to my area. The wolves quickly surrounded me and Dixie. I was outnmbered and ill equiped to take down this wolf pack. With a single shot .22 I knew I could not possiblly shoot them all. Dixie groweled and attacked one that was running for me. Not taking the time to think about Dixie I turned quickly and shot one wolf in the head. Knowing I didnt have enough time reload my weapon I drew my Bowie knife. I sliced yet another wolf that charged me. There were only three left I counted. It was like a bad staring contest I looked at them and they looked back both sides not moving. Then like lightning the biggest tackled me. I wrestled the wolf on the ground for a good 5 minutes. Not being ablye to get a good stab in. The wplf bit my arm that was holding the knife causing me to drop it. With no other option I tried to get a death grip around the wolfs neck. With all the strength left in my body I rolled around and had the wolf in a headlock and choked it to death. I got up beaten and battle torn. No energy left in my body to hardly stand I was quivering in fear and fatigue... but there were two more. I let out a loud scream of dominance in attempt to scare them off. It worked the ran. Falling to my knees I tried regain my energy. But just then I remembered Dixie I searched for her called her name, but there was no answer. But then to my horror i seen a lifeless animal corpse behind some shrubs. There laying side by side was two dead wolves and Dixie my best friend was dead.

Last edited by xLiving4christx on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://revelationroleplay.com
xLiving4christx

xLiving4christx

Kieth's Hunts             Empty
PostSubject: The Elk    Kieth's Hunts             Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:36 am

I slowly entered the snow covered forrest of Tall Trees hunting the legendary elk know to the locals only as Buggle Boy. Armed with my .30 Springfield rifle I crept slowly across the forrest floor. I knew I could only shoot when i seen him for it would scare everything away i tried to remain out of sight. I heard the buggle of a large elk echoing through the woods. Thats him i tought. Naking my way towards the sound i came across a small heard of elk. All female. I moved on trying to remain un noticed. The buggle sounded again i knew it was Buggle Boy. My heart started racing faster as i got closer. I seen i was approaching a meadow so i climbed upon a large boulder on the skirts of it. There in the middle of the meadow was Buggle Boy the absolute largest elf I've ever seen. I took aim. Waiting for him to move just a tad closer. Steady, steady, but just then a pack of wolves moved into the area spooking Buggle Boy away. I watched as the wolves singled out a young female and brought her to the ground. I waited for them to leave so i could perhaps try and pick up the tracks of buggle boy. After several hours the wolves left. I climbed off my rock and started scouting for any signs of Buggle's tracks. I found the largest elk track and followed them south-west. He had moved fast and I lost track of his foot prints after he had crossed a trail. It was getting late so I set up camp. Feeding myself with some rabbit stew I pondered on how stupid i was for waiting. I should have taken the shot I thought. The next morning i started the hunt early. The woods was still dark when I headed out. As i crept through the forrest floor I could tell the woods was still sleeping. Not knowing where to start i headed in the general direction west. I approached a common elk breeding ground and posted up under a tree. I waited for the sun to rise. I heard some movement coming into the area. Too dark to see much I waited for the creature to make a call. It didnt. I tried my damndest to make an elk call myself in hopes to determine what it was i was looking at. After i called it buggled back. And by the sound of its buggle i could tell it was in fact Buggle Boy. Not being able to see a clear kill shot i waited for day light. But day light was still a half hour away. But i waited and i waited and i..... zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz..... I woke up only to see rabbits playing in front of me it seemed yet again Buggle Boy got away. But i quickly picked up his trail they were fresh too not even an hour old. I followed them to a large clearing where there was a huge heard of elk with Buggle Boy in center. Not wasting any time I drew my rifle and quickly found the kill shot. BANG! I fired my rifle and brought the Giant Elk down. upon approaching it i could not believe my eyes. It had two massive antlers with a third one growing in. Amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://revelationroleplay.com

Kieth's Hunts
Page 1 of 1