Revelation Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revelation Roleplay is a friendly online gaming community that spans across Xbox One games. Please contact: AngelBrat75 or Assassin1510 on Xbox One to obtain an introduction before registering to the website.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NEW WEBSITE IS NOW OPEN: revelationroleplay.net PLEASE USE YOUR GAMERTAGS WHEN REGISTERING. SET-UP IS SIMILAR FOR CHARACTER BACKGROUNDS/BANKS AND DMVs. ALL CURRENT MEMBERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR UPDATING INFO ASAP. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

My bloody trip to the Rockies

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My bloody trip to the Rockies  Empty
PostSubject: My bloody trip to the Rockies    My bloody trip to the Rockies  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:43 pm

Me and a few friends want hunting in the Rockies up in Colorado and it was a 2 month trip but it turned out to be one of the worst experiences of my life when we got deep in the Rockies were there is no towns to be found we started to look for some bear we wandered to far from the camp and night was soon upon us so we decided to to build a small shelter the next day we want out to find the camp after a good two hours we found it but every thing was taken and the closest town was a 5 day hike so we started are journey but the whether turned on us it began to snow heavily but we had to keep moving this was just day one of the hike we were freezing the next morning we headed out my friend never woke up he died after that it was just me and 2 good friends and no food but we had to keep going and we made some good time the next two days want with out a hitch but we were hungry and freezing and we were not getting enough calories my other friend just gave up he was to cold and hungry to keep moving and we did not have the energy to carry him out so we kept moving it was hell it was just me and my friend left we were lucky enough to get a couple of snow shoe hair but we still had 2 days left and we kept moving but we ran in to some Indians but they were not friendly they tried to kill us i got two and my friend got one but there was still three we tried to get away but they got my friend he was shot in the throat by a arrow and i got away a still had a day hike so i kept moving but i got there i was freezing and starving a nice man took me to the doctor and paid for my bill and let me stay in his house I want back to tall trees not long after that my name is Boyd Crawford and I was the only survivor
Back to top Go down

My bloody trip to the Rockies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revelation Roleplay :: Tales of the West :: Hunting Tales-
Jump to: