Revelation Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revelation Roleplay is a friendly online gaming community that spans across Xbox One games. Please contact: AngelBrat75 or Assassin1510 on Xbox One to obtain an introduction before registering to the website.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NEW WEBSITE IS NOW OPEN: revelationroleplay.net PLEASE USE YOUR GAMERTAGS WHEN REGISTERING. SET-UP IS SIMILAR FOR CHARACTER BACKGROUNDS/BANKS AND DMVs. ALL CURRENT MEMBERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR UPDATING INFO ASAP. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

William Brody: From Caravan to Crime and now Justice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kimposibru

William Brody: From Caravan to Crime and now Justice Empty
PostSubject: William Brody: From Caravan to Crime and now Justice   William Brody: From Caravan to Crime and now Justice Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:54 pm

This story is about me, William Brody, and what life in Texas so far has been like. You see I came here as a caravan trader, and made a good living off of it. That was until up in North America some lawmen got the funny idea of blind firing into a crowd of protesters, and killed my mother and father in the process. I didn't even get my inheritance! They cheated me out of all of it, and to be quite honest, I was pissed off. I started hating lawmen in general and before i knew it the happy merchant turned into a kidnapping bank robbing lunatic. I racked up 2 offenses, and I still have them on my record. One more and i'm 6 feet under. After helping the famous Keith Hawkins capture another bank robber/terrorist, a man asked me to kill someone. "Do it for pay, you'll be rich!" He exclaimed. I could have, but instead my good friend Akondo and I ran to MacFarlen's to tell the Marshall, and he was found not guilty in the end. Even though that didn't turn out well, I managed to seek out an odd job, in which the man I had ratted out came after us. We hogtied him and are awaiting his trial. I was then welcomed into a group called the Warhawks, run by the Marshall himself, which lives and breathes the law. To think, a few weeks ago I was robbing banks and kidnapping people, and now my chance at redemption. This story teaches a very valuable lesson. For one, some criminals are made from corruption (in the system or in general) and you shouldn't let that happen to yourself. Justice always prevails, and i'm hoping to have my parents' murders looked into soon. Thanks for reading, and I hope you've learned a valuable lesson. I know I have.
Back to top Go down

William Brody: From Caravan to Crime and now Justice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revelation Roleplay :: Tales of the West :: Epic Adventures-
Jump to: