Revelation Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revelation Roleplay is a friendly online gaming community that spans across Xbox One games. Please contact: AngelBrat75 or Assassin1510 on Xbox One to obtain an introduction before registering to the website.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NEW WEBSITE IS NOW OPEN: revelationroleplay.net PLEASE USE YOUR GAMERTAGS WHEN REGISTERING. SET-UP IS SIMILAR FOR CHARACTER BACKGROUNDS/BANKS AND DMVs. ALL CURRENT MEMBERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR UPDATING INFO ASAP. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

One Cold Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage

One Cold Night Empty
PostSubject: One Cold Night   One Cold Night Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:59 pm

my name is Black Hand and this is my story about my greatest hunt ever. i was riding my horse up to the mountains of tall trees were i would decide to take camp by a very nice looking tree i was hunting down a bear but he wasn't a normal bear i called him promeathus he was always hanging around my Brotherhood of Peace hideout so i decided to hunt him down so here i am as i was setting a trap he came from behind and i was able to pull out my knife and get a nice stab at his paw i then drew my bolt action rifle and he was charging at me fast i was trying to load my gun as fast as possible and just as i loaded he jumped onto me i fired and his lifeless body fell to the snow covered ground next to me and that was the most miserable hunt of my life
Back to top Go down

One Cold Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Cold Night   One Cold Night Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:43 pm

]my name is Black Hand and
Quote :
this is my story about my greatest hunt ever.
Quote :
that was the most miserable hunt of my life
Back to top Go down
NativeAm0sphere

NativeAm0sphere

One Cold Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Cold Night   One Cold Night Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:08 pm

HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down

One Cold Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Cold Night   One Cold Night Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:29 pm

Greatest but also the most miserable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Cold Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Cold Night   One Cold Night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Cold Night
Page 1 of 1