Revelation Roleplay is a friendly online gaming community that spans across Xbox One games. Please contact: AngelBrat75 or Assassin1510 on Xbox One to obtain an introduction before registering to the website.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NEW WEBSITE IS NOW OPEN: revelationroleplay.net PLEASE USE YOUR GAMERTAGS WHEN REGISTERING. SET-UP IS SIMILAR FOR CHARACTER BACKGROUNDS/BANKS AND DMVs. ALL CURRENT MEMBERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR UPDATING INFO ASAP. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

Share | 

The Thought of Mexican War

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The Thought of Mexican War   Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:25 pm

There was three men that all gave the Mcfarlins ranch plenty of healthy days. They were sick of there pay and one brought up banks. I listened as i was in the regret of being a ranch
hand. They decided to cross the border for an easy rob of Chuporosa and Escalaro. I went with the plan and came with them. A trail was made for the robbing of these two banks. Chuparosa`s
robbing was easy but Escalaro brought blood. Little did we know that it was also a mexican army base and had to separate. I heard my mate say"OKAY I GIVE UP, DONT SHOOT". He was shot and killed that day but blood kept running. I got out the back and and saw the conductor of the robbing yelling to me to follow him. I had to go my own way and left two men and on my own. I then regreted the robbery. I crossed the border and hid in Mercer station. Two lawmen passed me and i continued on. I hid in Armadillo by the chicken coops. I closed my eyes and prayed for my wrong. As the prayer died i rose my head to see a Mexican Army soldier.He then said"GIVE ME THE MONEY OR DIE". I rose up to give him my debt and before i dropped it in his hand another man said not to give it to him. It was a son of liberty and one then yelled "WAR, WAR WITH MEXICO. The mexican army man died in front of my feet. I ran to rattlesnake hollow to hide the money and went back to join the fight as i was drafted as soon as i heard such a thing. The invasion was over in a little amount of time. All my and the two separated men`s charges were dropped.
FROM THAT VERY DAY I KNEW THAT MEXICO HAD TO BE PUNISHED.

BY XBManiak,

P.S. find me in the Armadillo Saloon and talk. But you better buy a drink.
Back to top Go down

The Thought of Mexican War
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revelation Roleplay :: Tales of the West :: Epic Adventures-
Jump to: