Revelation Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revelation Roleplay is a friendly online gaming community that spans across Xbox One games. Please contact: AngelBrat75 or Assassin1510 on Xbox One to obtain an introduction before registering to the website.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NEW WEBSITE IS NOW OPEN: revelationroleplay.net PLEASE USE YOUR GAMERTAGS WHEN REGISTERING. SET-UP IS SIMILAR FOR CHARACTER BACKGROUNDS/BANKS AND DMVs. ALL CURRENT MEMBERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR UPDATING INFO ASAP. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

The Red Legacy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karaejo

Karaejo

The Red Legacy Empty
PostSubject: The Red Legacy   The Red Legacy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:03 pm

A letter to myself and Syd Ryder,

Hello, I'm Blue Ryder. This has been on my mind since I moved to Texas and have been receiving threatening letters from former brothers in arms, hierarchy, and men of the law.

My past isn't the brightest. I didn't grow up to be the working man most expect of boys. Instead, I spent a good portion of my remembrance in a firefight. Its interesting really, upon hearing the pasts of my relatives, and the lives they lead now. I have come to the belief that my father is a bad man, although he was a hero of Milwaukee. That life he led as a savior got to him. He was my role model, and sometimes I think he still is. But, fame got him, and he then started losing his mind, believing he could get away with anything now that he was an ally of the law. I am still hunting him today...

I feel if my father would have kept his commitment, he could have rid crime of that dreaded city completely, but instead, got his own son into what might possibly end his life. I'm saying this because I'm not in a good state right now, with the constant feeling of death behind you.

I praise your actions in northern Texas, Syd. I wish with this proposition, of The Red Legacy, that we can rid the land of not only the Griffson, but of all crime. You or I might believe it is the work of vigilantes and it might be. You keep up your actions there and I'll start here. But I do hope you think about this proposition, as I said, it has been on my mind for a while.

Your brother,
Blue
Back to top Go down

The Red Legacy
Page 1 of 1