Revelation Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revelation Roleplay is a friendly online gaming community that spans across Xbox One games. Please contact: AngelBrat75 or Assassin1510 on Xbox One to obtain an introduction before registering to the website.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NEW WEBSITE IS NOW OPEN: revelationroleplay.net PLEASE USE YOUR GAMERTAGS WHEN REGISTERING. SET-UP IS SIMILAR FOR CHARACTER BACKGROUNDS/BANKS AND DMVs. ALL CURRENT MEMBERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR UPDATING INFO ASAP. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

yogi bears revenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage

yogi bears revenge Empty
PostSubject: yogi bears revenge   yogi bears revenge Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:24 am

I packed my horse up and headed to talltrees to hunt some bears. i shot down one bear, but as soon as i was done cutting off the hide, two more apeared. i shot the two down but then four came. Soon enough there were 56 bears. I ran into one of the old lodges and waited for someone to save me, i was tired, hungry and out of ammo. i was stuck in the lodge for a whole night, listening to the heavy breathing and grunts of all the bears wanting to eat me. Finally morning broke and the army arrived! well only one..and he gotten eaten by a bear. They finally called up the rest of the army, a few good bites and a couple of wet pants, they killed all 56 bears...damn..
Back to top Go down

yogi bears revenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revelation Roleplay :: Tales of the West :: Hunting Tales-
Jump to: